In this competitive world, you certainly need to track your marketing effort so that you can determine whether the money that you are using in the name of marketing will give you long term benefits or it is just the wastage of your valuable money or effort. The good thing is that today in this Internet age you will get a lot of tools that will help the marketer track their marketing effort in a budget-friendly manner. In the market you will get a number of marketing tools which will bring you effortless outcomes to social media platform, website as well as email campaign. Before purchasing any tools you must check the list of sales funnel builders as it will help you to determine which tool will serve you the best. However, in this article we have come up with a list marketing tools that will be very useful in 2020.
Some useful tools for marketers in 2020
The following are some useful tools for marketers that will be highly used in 2020:
- SnatchBot: It is one of the most useful customer service tools. It is a very easy-to-use tool that comes up with more than 50 templates that allow the bots to build any kind of business. This is a kind of platform which everyone can use and you even do not need any kind of coding experience for using SnatchBot. It also comes up with a sophisticated version of NLP and AI.
- Ahrefs: It is another excellent Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tool. This tool helps the marketer to make sure that their website reaches the first page of the Google search. This excellent tool provides you alert for the website ranking and also helps you to keep track of your competitors so that you can change your strategy whenever required.
- Rebrandly: It is another most useful tool for the marketers which helps in branding, tracking as well as sharing the URL just by customizing the domain name. With the help of this excellent tool the user gets the chance to scale their linking effort. Apart from that, this tool also helps the marketer to target any particular audience with the help of shortened links.
- FAMOID: It is one of the fastest and most reliable social media services. This is a kind of tool that helps marketers to generate leads and also enables the content to go viral. Thus when the content goes viral it gives the marketer enough chances to get audience on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc.
- MailChimp: This is another great tool that allows the marketers to create a particular list of contacts in such a way that various campaigns of the marketers can be distributed to each one. This excellent marketing tool comes up with a number of statistics that can be analyzed later. Apart from that, this tool includes email open rate, click-through rate, etc.
- GetResponse: This is a very important and useful tool that is highly used for email marketing. With the help of this tool, it becomes possible to analyze how the content can resonate among various segments of audience.
- Google Analytics: This is another excellent tool that will provide you an all-round overview of your website. With the help of this tool, it becomes possible to observe which content is seen more by the audience. Apart from that, this useful tool also helps in breaking down the content by campaign, country, etc. This tool also shows figures on Adword campaign that helps in creating leads from the third party website.
- Kissmetrics: This is another most essential aspect of digital marketing that also provides comprehensive insight into the website data. With the help of this tool, it becomes possible to segment the market and helps the marketer in recognizing their function to the content. Apart from that this also helps the user in understanding the service better.
- Hotjar: This is another vibrant digital marketing tool with the help of which it becomes possible to heat maps about the behavior of the user at the time when the visit the website. With this tool, you can also analyze which user spends more time on the website.